Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday's Done

[sighs]

Friday is over again.  I can't believe it is over, that quick!  Well, it's going to be over no matter what.  So what's new...

Again, I just stayed at our place.  I just had coffee for breakfast because I am too lazy to go out to buy some bread.  For lunch, we had paksiw na bangus and sinangag (perfect pair), which is our leftover rice that I cooked Wednesday night.  Funny but rice doesn't spoil easily here than back home.  I've always wondered whether it's because [a] the rice is jasmine rice and that's not the kind of rice we have back home; [b] the weather here; or [c] there is less pollution here than back home.  But it definitely favors us since we cook rice here good for as many days as it can last...  Shucks!  Am I lazy or busy?   For merienda, we had our native dish, lomi, but instead of mike, she used pasta courtesy of her friend.  I actually do not see any difference between the two, but Anita [my room mate] said, she's not going to use it again [I guess she's referring to the brand] because she said it feels like chewing gum.   That was really funny the way she said it.

Anyway, I have my Yahoo messenger finally working!  I don't really know what was wrong since every time I download, it goes through.  Installation was fine.  But when I launched, it disappears.  I gave up for fear of accidentally removing important files upon removing the application and downloaded and installed Trillian.  I used to have this back in the '90s.  It works perfectly fine but the problem is, I can't share photos, couldn't see the invitation to join conferences and I guess some more features exclusive for the YM.  So, having the whole day to go online, I did try and make it work!

But, I swear this is the last time I am going to stay this long online.  Tsk, I have to get back to my reading!  I have a couple of books next in line both hard copies and e-books and I can't wait to get my eyes on them.  The trouble is I am getting engrossed on surfing and getting used to the Google Reader that's why I am so distracted.  So, I told myself to fix a schedule so that I could spend more with books.  Later on, I will have to squeeze in watching movies somewhere within the week.  This is also one of the things I enjoy doing that I had to put off for a while.  I just feel like it's about time I get back to it.

I am looking towards a busy week coming.  I found two Pinoys who are actually good samaritans and is not even hesitant to entertain questions no matter how basic or stupid, or as they said, somewhat off-topic.  Frankly, these two broker relations officers motivates me.  Well, don't ask about the others, because I am not too fond to talk about them.

For some of you who are interested with some posts about my reading, please click here. But I am not promising a masterpiece.  hehehehehe...  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts