Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Black

I went out yesterday for walk-ins. It could have been okay since the weather is so good. I don’t mind going out these days because of the weather. I reached the area I planned to be. But, too bad, it began to drizzle.

Then, it evolved…

Rain!

I sought cover and waited for it to stop. But I was a little soaked so I was close to freezing when there is a breeze. I figured I have to have something to keep myself warmer since I was just starting my day.

When the rain finally stopped, I started my business. Store after store after store.

Weeeeehhh! I am enjoying this! I was at the same time looking for a shawl to keep me warm. Finally, I found one and got to like it – a plain, black one. Bingo! So after trying to bargain for the price. It is okay to do it here since it’s like the Divisoria where I am. Cool! He gave in and gave my change. And I wrapped it around my neck. Yey! I now feel warm!

I continued with my business and then…


Paranoid mode…

I started to look at my fingers, then my palm…. Nothing…

Then, my arm, my blouse… Again, nothing so far. I wanted to see my neck and my nape but I couldn’t. So, again, my palm, fingers…

Great! No black colors, patches, nor smears!

Cool! I think it’s worth the price.

Walked and walked, and talked and talked.

... until it was time to go back to office.

At the bus, I began to think, “Let’s see what happens after laundry day.”

Just remind me on Thursday…

Wash with like colors.

Me and my sick mind…

===============


Reflections:

Ano nga ba ang pagkakiba ko sa unggoy bukod sa hindi ako kumakain ng kuto?

-Bob Ong
-Stainless Longanisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts