Monday, October 13, 2008

Wave

I happened to chat to one of my wavemates from Convegys. I asked how is each and everyone of them. Being dispersed and transferred to other teams and other accounts, it's still good to know that they are all updated about each others' lives. Everyone is okay and attrition within the wave is low. But the sad thing is that the account that we all belonged to when we started is closing. I have been told that everyone would be absorbed, transferred laterally to another account. I heard from one of them that they already started training and just waiting for the transfer.

Some of them are still with the same account. And they are proud that Bing has made it as a top agent. Top agent meaning having met all the requirements in all aspect, even in soft-selling. My Kudos to you, Bing! Keep up the god work. Another news is that most of them who are still with Sprint are all under PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) which we find unfair even before. This is what makes Sprint one of the hardest, if not the hardest, ever in call center accounts. And I know everyone knows, and everyone will agree with this.... the challenge, the pressure and all.

For mood music, I remember this particular song. We were just hitting the floor after a month of training when suddenly, in the middle of the shift, Bing sought my attention and asked, "Mamu, sino bang kumanta ng Two Princes? This client is saying he won't get an add-a-phone if I can't tell him the singer."

So, I said, "it's the Spin Doctors." I did it quickly since I'm and '80s big fan.

I think she got the subscription... and the commission... hehehehehe...

And so, this is a part of my good old days...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts