Thursday, May 29, 2008

Friday, Friday

I've made an appointment tomorrow with a previous consultant from the company. I was friends with him a few weeks after I got my employment and I should say that it has been a good friendship even we rarely see each other.

His office is conveniently located across the street from where I live and is very willing to give me tips and tactics about the field in which I am in right now. I have been calling this off ever since I started to play badminton and I feel that this time, I shouldn't. I did not play last week because my body is complaining about the rest that I haven't been giving since I started playing. Of course I miss playing. But I think it's about time that I take a break. I work the same number of hours but there are some more aside from what I am already doing.

But I am not complaining. Nah! I am actually enjoying every minute of it. I take this time as my opportunity to apply all those theories that I have learned. There are now new agents that joined the company and we almost always engaged in discussions about plans and schemes. And I should say that these are all healthy discussions that I am taking advantage of. I always tell myself that whatever comes out of this, it will all be my gain. I am also getting myself ready for the time when I'd be allowed to go out and meet people.

But in the meantime, phone calls and inquiries and queries from new consultants are like a shower that waters the seeds in my brain.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts