Monday, April 6, 2009

Reclusive

My day didn't start right. My colleague insisted that he borrow my phone just to give one of my his clients a miss call since his calls were not being answered. I told him I only have AED 1 and will still have to text back home. He kind of insisted and thinking that I didn't want him to think that I am selfish, I lent him. But the call was answered an he stayed with his client for over one minute, leaving just 30 fils on my balance. He was telling me not to be angry. But how can I not be? I told him this isn't about money, but it's about trust and his integrity. Then I kept quiet. But we were civil and I can't help that.

But my lunch was great, though. Mimi picked me up at the bus stop to bring me along to one of her friends who cooked spaghetti (yahoo!!!) I guess Mimi knows how I love spaghetti that's why she brought me along. Since it was lunch break, I had time to like go around with her to do some shopping for a PSP. For some of you who are thinking of buying one, please take note of the refurbished ones. You can actually recognize a refurbish console just by looking at the silver circle at the back. Refurbished ones are metal green and the original ones are pure silver. This is good for those old models (the thick ones) who is not so much available in the market but is so much in demand.

Then, late in the afternoon, came another bad scene. But I choose not to talk about this thing because I don't really feel like talking about it because it makes me feel reclusive.

I had to take a different route going home since I had an after 6 appointment which ended about 7.30. But this had a good effect on me. Having such a day, I need to cool down a little bit so this route kinda helped. Of course, where else but the creek it would pass. I was actually on the thought of taking off somewhere at the creek - the part where I am alone - so I can deal with how bad I felt. I was even thinking if it's possible that I can shout out load how pissed off I am and I actually felt like crying. But I didn't, so that means I can still tolerate it. I started telling myself that this is all but temporary.

During this reclusive mode, I thought of calling friends; anyone from here with whom I can vent. But since I didn't have enough load (which was because of my 'good' colleague), I couldn't. I just kept on telling myself that it would pass.

But as you all may know, we all have angels, and they are there every day... yes, EVERY DAY. As I was getting off the bus, I saw Mimi! She went home with me and I vented while she takes in some macaroni salad. I felt better having seen her; much more having talked to her. The good thing is that I didn't have to call her and there she was at the bus stop and was actually trying to reach my mobile so that she can come visit my place.

Anyway, the last angel would be my room mate. He came at about 11 and actually told me that he'll cook spaghetti so don't sleep yet. Thinking that I have already turned down several invitations from him, and spaghetti being my favorite, I gave in and waited till he cooked the sauce; re-heat is what I mean, actually.

So, then, reclusive mode is over. Shit happens right? Oh well, so much for this rant...

Copy me on QRT.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts