Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Okay. Let me start with what my dentist said about that tooth that fell off the other day. She said that I didn't have to wo...
-
The tooth fairy came this morning and took what' hers(?). This was one of the issues I discussed with my oncologist last week...
-
I was watching PBB last night. Without knowing that "Habang May Buhay" started, we didn't know that the time slot was changed...
-
The JEJEMON website Wow, I just saw this a few minutes ago, and I really can't believe that they have a website, and I think it's no...
-
All the results are now with me. I'll be off to show them to my oncologist today.
-
Looking for a shade while waiting for the next bus, I ended up finding a woman who asked me, "What time is it?" As if driven by in...
-
Yesterday, Love AƱover in "Unang Hirit" showed a few pieces of donations that came from people on their campaign for the victims o...
-
Alright. So, it was a relaxed Saturday. I had a super, dooper brunch with my friend; her treat for her birthday! It was a good treat and I...
-
-
This might be a late reaction but I still want to write about it. With Steve Jobs passing away several days ago, millions of reactions cam...
No comments:
Post a Comment