Monday, November 7, 2011

A week after the sixth cycle

*  I was sleeping almost the whole week after the sixth cycle.  I almost didn't realize that it was already Friday. I spent most of the time sleeping and eating only about two spoon full of rice and some dish during the first three days.  When I eventually got my appetite back, there was still something wrong with my taste buds.

*  Since it's the sixth cycle, I am due to have another CT scan in a week or two.  This is another significant thing since I will find out what is happening on my treatment.

*  The past two days, I have been craving for something sweet during breakfast.  So, the easiest and the best thing I could thing of are French toasts, and I have been cooking it for the past two mornings already.

*  I have been missing a lot of shows, but not '100 Days To Heaven.'  I know this would end soon, and just this morning I learned that there are only two weeks left before the teleserye ends.

*  Oh, the news.  Well, I have been updated.  It's just that I am not just in the mood to write about it, comment about it or anything.  Too bad the news might have been spoiled already before I get my writing mood back.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts