Saturday, September 17, 2011

Has it been 100 days?

Well, I've been vocal about my following of the teleserye, "100 Days To Heaven," and this time, I think everything is starting to unfold.  My guess was right that Sophia is Anna's daughter.  I tweeted it discreetly a long time ago.  And right now, I think the end is near.  And I know I'm going to miss this show once it's done.

No offense meant to Vice Ganda's fame, but I think the Ambi Pur's toilet commercial is pur ka-plastikan.   I can't imagine those socialites entering that kind of toilet.  Everything is just so fabricated.

Hulaan ninyo kung anong teleserye itong punong-puno ng panlilinlang?  Panlilinlang sa kanilang mga sarili at sa kanilang mga manonood?  Tumpak!  Walang iba kung hindi ang "My Binondo Girl."  I was really so disappointed as the story unfolded.  I really had high expectations for this show because I started to like Kim Chiu when I saw her performance at that MMK episode with Edgar Allan Guzman.  I know this girl can act.  And to think that she's with Gina Pareño and Ai-Ai Delas Alas who are both my favorite.  And among those leading men, Mateo's role is the most dispensable.  I mean, I don't know what is his role all about, really. I don't like Jolo Revilla but it seems to me he's the best among the three and the one who can act.

Still with My Binondo Girl.  Cherry Pie Picache's role is so low... and I mean really down low.  How low can one get?  This is your family's business, your family's legacy.  It took several generations for the family to establish its legacy and she'll get down low just to ruin Jade's reputation to her father?  To the point of ruining their business' reputation?  C'mon, people.

My day yesterday did not start right.  I woke up early dawn with stomach pains.  I couldn't really find out where it's coming from.  The way I feel it, it's like a diarrhea that doesn't want to happen.

I want to learn how to cook potato salad.  But I don't want to rely on those online recipes because sometimes some of those ingredients are not available locally.  Can you send me your home-made recipe?  That one that doesn't need sour cream mix from the supermarket?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts