Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A new specs

The past few days have been quite awful.  I was always down with a headache that is far from a migraine attack.  I usually end up taking pain relievers to stop the pain.  But do I have to do this everyday?  

We were trying to figure out what the cause was.  It might be the weather, for sometimes if triggers a headache that sometimes would trigger my migraine.  But I think it's not, and it's not triggering my migraine as well.  

We finally agreed that it might be my eyeglasses.  I tried to look back and realized that I haven't change my eyeglasses since 2006, which was five years ago.  This means that my eyeglasses have long been overdue.  I need to have another check-up.


Well, I really noticed that my eyesight was quite poor recently.  But I didn't want to change my glasses at this time since it might be another side effect of chemotherapy and if I will change it at this point, I might have to change it again after I have finished with all the chemotherapy sessions.   I find it would be a total waste of money if I will have to change lenses in such a short period of time.  I could have waited until after I finished with the sessions, but the thing is this headache is pulling me down. So, since getting a new pair of glasses seem inevitable, what I did was choose the cheapest frame and lens that I could get.  

That's what my Dad and I did yesterday after going at the lab yesterday.  

Right now, I already have the new glasses and the optical shop people said that it might take two to three days for my eyesight to adjust to the new grade.  I hope this fixes everything already since it's taking away a lot of my internet and reading time - which is the only thing I get to do a lot these days.  And besides, I couldn't think of any other reasons why these headaches have been bugging me quite frequently the past few days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts