Friday, August 26, 2011

Dudaymind: Post #2

~ As much as I am irked by the lies of Rowena del Rosario, I feel bad about it that the people like her - the subordinates - are the ones being grilled.  Simply because their bosses refuse to go to court and answer those questions that are being thrown at them.

~ A beautiful wife and a handsome husband doesn't always guarantee good-looking kids.  Take for example those kids a the milk commercial.  At least in my opinion, they are not as good-looking as their mommy nor their daddy.

~ About a few weeks ago, my nephew sent me a message.  He said he saw a tv ad that reminded him of me.  He said the ad says, "I have cancer, but cancer doesn't have me."  I try to remember it everyday since.

~ Back in 1988, one of my college room mates and best friends went to Europe and brought me this (picture below) as her pasalubong.  She said it was from Lourdes, France.  It was of rose scent that slowly faded away in time.  I had it with me since.


~ I couldn't exactly say how a five-year-old kid reacts on not having a father - not being a parent myself.  But I think Jade of "My Binondo Girl" is over-reacting.  Masyado naman yatang pina-OA ang situwasyon.

~ I guess I will have to deal with this thing on my back called spondylosis.

~ A beautiful quote from the book, "Story of a Soul" by St. Therese of the Child Jesus, which I am reading now.  "When I think of the past, my sould overflows with gratitude when I see the favors I received from heaven."  

~ Sabi ni Coco Martin sa kanyang coffee ad, "Hmmm.... Yummy!."  Ang sagot ko naman, "Ikaw ang Yummy!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts