Saturday, July 2, 2011

Preparing for the third cycle

So, this is the weekend before my third cycle.

Finally.

I realized my third cycle has been moved twice and it meant two weeks of no chemo.  I should have been happy if it were something like a vacation but half of it wasn't.  The second postponement was due to an infection and this infection was causing on and off fever either during the day and night.  Good thing that I wasn't chilling to the bones anymore once I had my antibiotic.  Oh, and they had to change my antibiotic thrice because the second triggered some palpitations.

I'll be having my pre-chemo blood works today.  I just hope that they'd all turn normal so that we won't have to move it the third time.  If the result would be good, I'll be off to the hospital Monday evening (as usual) and chemo would be Tuesday and I'll be home by Wednesday afternoon, just like the previous ones.

If you noticed, I have been a little nostalgic lately.  Well, we all do get into this mode time and again.  Some of them are things that are related to those times when I was still in Dubai.  It's probably because it's the closest thing that I can remember these days... talk about short-term memory... hehehehe.  I have been exploring YouTube lately for the songs that bring back those times.  Then, I realize why don't I try SoundCloud.  I used to attach music to my post using Imeem but it was eventually sacked and bought by MySpace, and the feature that I use to attach songs to my post was disabled.  And this SoundCloud has that feature.  I also heard that this site is getting stronger.  I just hope that they could sustain it though.  Otherwise, these songs will again disappear on my post.

Let's have this for a start.  This is originally done by Colbie Calliat, but this below was performed by Boyce Avenue.  This is another song that was close to my heart when I was in Dubai.  Well, I realized that there were just a few songs that was close to me in Dubai, aside from those playlist of mostly old 1980's songs that I brought with me when I left home.


Realize by Boyce Avenue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts