Monday, May 9, 2011

Before the journey starts

Later today, I'll be admitted at the hospital for the preparations.  And from the way I understood it, the chemo drugs won't be IV'd until tomorrow morning.  I already know what I want for breakfast tomorrow... Jollibee pancakes...

Anyway.

I was already told by my doctor that my hair will fall off (but not entirely).  But, she says, it's not going to happen until after the second session.  So, I figured, like what they ask in certain documentations, your latest picture.

It's a good thing my sister got hold of the camera while we were at the Kamay ni Hesus grounds.  She took a photo of me while I was buying longganisang Lucban.  Looking back, I don't even remember when it was the last time I had a taste of this food.  And I plan to eat some more of this after my chemo session.

My onco said, I need to eat, anyway.  So be it.

And for those who are silently praying for me, I don't know who you guys are but I want to thank you anyway.  I know each of us have our own ways of handling situations.  And some of you my friends choose to stay quiet and continually pray.

Well...

I don't know how long it's going to be until my next post.  But I'll be posting as soon as I feel good enough to do so.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts