Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm looking forward to seeing them in tap dancing shoes

The Pilipinas Got Talent Season 2 is now on.

All of you who have been following this blog know that I wasn't happy with last season's winner... and I am still not happy right now. Yes, he's good, but I know that amongst those who joined, I believe that there was someone else who deserves to win.

But anyway, since that was then, this is now. Yesterday was the first day and there were many who didn't make it, and amongst those who did, there was only one who I think do not deserve it. That guy who did the Bon Jovi song (Bon Jovi song again?).


But let me talk about these brothers on the video.

They are brothers who come from Bukidnon. Their father is a farmer and their mother just stays at home. Their sister is a domestic helper in Hong Kong. Well, you shall know this on the video.

But while watching them dance, I didn't know that they weren't wearing the proper shoes - the tap dancing shoes. Ai-ai cried because she studied tap dancing with complete gear and still found it hard. What more without the shoes. So, Ai-ai will be giving them the dancing shoes and we will see on the next level how good these brothers are.

The season has just began. There are still many talents to come. Whether these brothers will make it or not is still a long way to find out. But, whether they win or not, I admire these people for having this kind of talent. As a kid, I was always amazed at people who tap dances, and I have always wondered why there weren't many Filipinos who do the dance. And I am still wondering why there aren't any now that I am already four decades old.

And then last night, I saw Ramonito and Rolito.

Kudos to you, Mata brothers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts