Saturday, June 19, 2010

Brought to You by the Number 3

Remember Count von Count of Sesame Street? Well, this is not actually about him. It's just that I got a third thing that made me feel good yesterday. It even made me last through my homework last night since I think my brain maybe starting to slow down on a Friday. Does your brain slow down on a Friday?

Well, it was actually one thing that came from three people. It was a word of encouragement that I got from them. That's why I remembered Count von Count. Now, I contemplated about how they have been a part of my life and I was completely amazed that they came from different chapters. The first one comes from a long way back. He was a high school classmate, who eventually became my book chat-friend just a few years back; we never really hang out back then and was incommunicado all those years. The second one is a friend I met a few decades ago and happy to know that we are still here for each other. She's been supportive of whatever I do, but do not fail to remind me if I am going astray. She was the first who actually believe that I could write. The third one came from a total stranger, someone that I met about three weeks ago. Well, I'm not going to dwell on this. I just feel thankful that I have three people who believes in me. As my book chat-friend told me, now, you have three! And that is enough.

Alright, that's it for me, myself and I.

Let's go to Need for Speed. My favorite game series.

Need for Speed: Own The City. It's kinda embarrassing but I must admit that I have been playing this game on my since 2007(whew...! again the number 3, for 3 years). In fact, it's the only game on my PSP for a while now. And.... I haven't finished the game totally! By totally I mean, I've finished all the races, as in all of them, so technically, I own the city... but it's just that I couldn't find the last 3 crates scattered all over. Isn't it so effin' disgusting? Truth to tell, I think I've played the game about four times already [or maybe more] and never found all the crates. One shitty thing about this game though is that you can't start another game without deleting the previous. It sucks, right? What's the point of owning the Lamborghini if you can't find those three effin' crates? I know, kids, there is another NFS game... it's been out since 2008 and what's the title? Need for Speed what? I think I saw the game and didn't like the graphics. But I couldn't get it at that time since it wasn't out yet for PSPs. But, I didn't get it anyway when it was released. Anyway, is it possible that any one of you can map me out with the last three crates? I am not sure if they've been placed in only location or it varies from time to time. But if you can direct me, I would love to finish it.... just so that I can start all over again. Yeah, I'm playing it again for the Nth time... it's just that this time, I don't want to start over without totally finishing the game. Until it says below the screen 100%. Or maybe, there is something like "Congratulations!" waiting for me.

So, there goes today's post, brought to you by the number 3.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts