Monday, March 29, 2010

Shaded

My friends were here last night. It has become a Sunday thing since my operation and I kinda miss it when they don't come over when they have other things/errands to do. It used to be in time for dinner but they were a little late last night. But they came.

They came with the sample ballot. My friend's mom is a teacher and I guess they must have started their seminars/briefings or whatever for the upcoming elections, which to date, is just 42 days away.

Here is the heading of the sample ballot:

The instructions are clear. We will never miss it because it is in Filipino.

Shade the oval. This took me back to high school days of NCEE where I heard many students failed the exam because they did not follow the instructions. Now, this isn't an exam wherein if we fail, we get ourselves affected and only ourselves. This time, it's one vote... one vote less or one vote more for a candidate to win or lose his most dreaded seat. One vote less or one vote more for the person who will rule our country, who will change our country's future. You might say I am thinking too much, but isn't it true?

Anyway.

My friend said this is the most important thing: "Di baleng kulang, huwag lang sobra," referring to the number of candidates for those seats that require more than one person.

I really hope this works.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts