Sunday, December 4, 2011

I wish it's always these happy for each and every OFW


It was back in October 2009 when I finally went home as an OFW after two years of staying in Dubai.  Two years ago.  I can identify with the guy with the father going blind.  I wanted to be home while my father could still see me.  

But... 

When I went home, it wasn't the usual homecoming.  Not a vacation or a back-for-good kind of a decision. I was diagnosed with a medical condition that made me HAD to come home.  

Instead of making arrangements for beach resorts and parties, I had an appointment with the hospital for clearances and other medical procedures.  

And a lot of things have already happened ever since.

My father's cataract was extracted so he's got better vision these days.

But if there's one great thing that happened is that I am still here!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts