| HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAYA! |
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I saw this at Jessica Zafra's blog here .
-
Yes, it is! According to dictionary.com : ae [ey] adjective Scot . one. Okay. So, today I am one word richer. So are you... in...
-
This is what we get once we reached Level 60, along with the Modern Art Gallery (community buildings) and the Jewelry Shop (businesses). M...
-
I am losing hope that I'd be able to get a copy of this thing that I have been waiting for. It was September 14 when they said they'...
-
-
Photo credit: goodreads.com The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown My Rating: ☼☼☼ I asked my Facebook friends which would it be: Dan Brown o...
-
Months ago, I think I was complaining of two-hour bus waits. But I am not quite sure if I did blog on it here. But anyway, it was like tha...
-
Our former room mate Cindy called to say she wanted to come over. Alright! She was just in time for lunch and a movie. Mimi and I wanted ...
-
I couldn't remember when I got fascinated by this dance. But what I know is that I fell in love with it the moment I saw it in grade sc...
-
Sixth Cycle, Room 310 27 October 2011 - 29 October 2011 I was in a little bit of luck again to get the room I prefer. Room 310. The ...
No comments:
Post a Comment