Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This is good news for my Etisalat friends

Etisalat scraps subscriptions 

During my first few years in Dubai, it would cost AED100.00 to renew the annual subscription... and that's for prepaid subscribers.

Then, the year that I went home, which was 2009, it was still AED 100.00, but you get to use it for phone calls, making it consumable.  I remember having to use it all (and was glad of the scheme) to call my first cousin who was grieving for the loss of his mother.

I wonder why they are scrapping it now.  Has Du come up with a super strategy for Etisalat to do this?

Anyhow, I know my friends in Dubai will be happy about this.  Just one text or call to maintain your account is one hell of an offer against the AED 100.00 yearly subscription.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts