Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OPM on the Airwaves Part 2

On my post here, it was just a news on the radio. After hearing the news and eating my lunch, I googled for something about it but did not find anything. But I was too eager to write about it because if I didn't at that time, I might be on my lazy mode and totally forgot about the news.

But today, while I was reading back tweets from the people I follow, this was posted and RT'd (retweeted). Ah, this confirms the news on my post.

This also confirms that the law when I was still in college is still a law. It's just that people has somehow forgotten it, that's why PNoy is reminding us all.

But, I'd still like to point out. I hope that Section One be strictly imposed.

Read about the executive order here: Executive Order No. 255

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts