Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Just Solved a Problem


How to increase/decrease font sizes in websites

Have you ever visited a website that you just can't stand to read because the fonts are so small?

Well, you won't have that problem anymore.

I have had the same problem the other day when I went into a site and found the fonts too small (as in too small) for me to read. Naturally, I think you'll do exactly what I did…. Leave the site immediately.


The next day, I, again, visited the site, hoping they would have done some changes. The page stayed the same, so I switched to another blog entry, this time showing a page with the regular font. I read on until the comments section. Surprisingly, someone made a comment that goes something like this: 'it's a good thing this site's font is ok now. At least I didn't have to do Ctrl+ to enlarge the font and Ctrl- to get it back to normal.'

So, I tried doing Ctrl+ and alas, the fonts were enlarged.

But of course I didn't right away say, 'Wow!' I wanted to try it on other sites to make sure it is a general rule. After a few websites, it still holds true.

Just don't forget to Ctrl- to get it back to the normal font.

Please leave a comment if you tried so yourself and if it worked.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts