Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Pasalubong #36: Usong bracelets ngayon
These are the 'welcome bracelets' (courtesy of Kapitana Lea) that my sister and I got from my batch mate's Christmas party. It turned out that uso pala ito ngayon.
I found out when we were at the mall the other day and saw our neighbor's kid and her friend wearing this.
Posted by
Clara
at
12/06/2011 06:40:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was able to successfully find out that cross-blogging thingy again and activated it. But as you may have observed, apparently there is th...
-
Even before this move to a new place, I have been thinking a lot about home. With the worldwide financial crisis, you cannot help to think o...
-
There's Dubai's Burj Dubai's Khalifa's fireworks and there is also Australia's Sidney Harbor Bridge fireworks . But ...
-
Where I am at, it’s in the news that New Year Celebrations are postponed. And I quote in the news: All hotels in Dubai have been told to ca...
-
There were friends who expressed intent to visit long before. But, I always declined. Sometimes, it was because of the nature of the cycle...
-
The final days of last week was not okay. It was the first time I experienced how it was to chill and I chilled to the bones - it's...
-
I write about everything. I write about my chat with friends, what I did this morning, my moods, but I don't write about my conversati...
-
I tweeted/plurked yesterday that I didn't sleep well the other night because of a couple of Mr.&Mrs. Smiths for company. If you don...
-
Dad came home a few days ago with a news. One of his friends' wife has a cyst in one of her kidneys. She's on medications right no...
-
I was supposed to have my eighth cycle this January. But I decided to totally stop my chemotherapy treatment. I made the decision weeks a...
No comments:
Post a Comment