Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I was with Ronnie and Koko the other day


This is the first birthday party I attended since April I discovered that my cancer is back.  It's a good thing that it was two weeks after my down time, and a week or so before my sixth cycle.

Actually, I've been wanting to pose for a picture with a mascot for quite some time.  Not really since I got sick, but even way before that.  I think it started when I was in Dubai and someone offered me another job as a mascot.  If not for the laws in Dubai, I would probably have agreed.  But I was also thinking if a suit would really fit me in because of my size.

Anyway, it's Koko's third birthday.  Koko is my BFF's grandson by her sister, who is also a good friend.  He's three and I've been attending his birthday party since last year.  The only reason that I missed his first was because I was out of the country.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts