clara·fied
chewing letters to make sense
Pages
Home
DudayMind
Photo Blog
Photo Albums
Book Blog
MailArt
Laguna Life
Pasalubong
Bookshelf
Memories
Monday, January 11, 2010
Him
Last Saturday.
Two million people. Two million reasons.
One common act.
Devotion.
To
HIM
who they know that is always there.
*picture taken using my Nokia 3230
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
quotes Che likes
Goodreads Quotes
Popular Posts
My happysad song
There's a certain something in this song that makes me feel happy when I hear it. There's a certain something in this song that make...
03/12/2007
03 December 2007 10:40 I am finally back in Dubai . I just checked my last post and I think there is something wrong. I promise I...
I Forgot
This CA125 blood work is long overdue. But since it's a special test, the cheapest (and the friendliest) lab here in our town only does...
FFF
Fridays Fly Fast! Really! I woke up early to plant some grapes on my Farm Town. Grapes can be harvested every four hours and I can plant an...
A million and one wishes
The final days of last week wasn't that fun. For those who wonder, I am still as strong as I can be. In fact, I was at the La Laguna ...
beLIEve
I write about everything. I write about my chat with friends, what I did this morning, my moods, but I don't write about my conversati...
A rare opportunity
I was off from chemotherapy for a longer time some time weeks ago. I didn't have enough funds so I had to wait until we could raise the...
So long, Kaka
Missing Blogging
It's been a while. But I am still here. Like what I said on my previous post. It may not take until after the Ramadan, for I think I am...
Still shopping
No. Not for clothes or shoes, iPhones, iPads or other gadgets. I'm looking for the perfect combination of pain reliever that would re...
No comments:
Post a Comment