Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Still shopping

No.  Not for clothes or shoes, iPhones, iPads or other gadgets.

I'm looking for the perfect combination of pain reliever that would relieve me of pain every day.

It's been more than a week and we've been trying what's the best combination and dosage.  But to nothing at this point.

I've had heplock placed on my left wrist but it went out the next day - yesterday.  This option will make me take three ampules of the pain reliever everyday.   I think it would have been the best solution.  But considering the cost of the ampules, I have to look for another.

This next other option will save  me from buying pain relievers frequently.  I hope this works.  After the first intake, I will have to test how much time before the pain comes back, so I'll know how much do I take within a day.

Right now, it's been eight hours past and the pain isn't back yet.  I might be going for ten or twelve hours.  After figuring out how much to take everyday, then, I will have to cope with the adjustment period of about two to three weeks, depending on how my body responds to it.  During this period, there will be a lot of 'sleep days' and groggy feeling.

I'd really be praying for more colder days for the next two to three weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts