Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
My sister and I had a good time with my nieces and nephews (at such an ironic time). One of my nephews could play the guitar (one of my frus...
-
I called the lab earlier today to find out the result. And they're all good. So, this means that I'd be off early evening to get...
-
I was reading my twitter feed this morning and a link led me to someone named Yen Baet. Who is Yen Baet? The Fil-Am Ako website featured he...
-
This is one of my favorite songs these days. Call me a late bloomer, no problem. But I rarely listen to radio stations. How I got to know...
-
When my onco finally arrived, she was ready to begin with the pre-meds. I immediately asked her about the tingling sensation that I felt e...
-
Good Life - One Replublic
-
Binay leaves for China to plea for 3 convicts’ lives If this is not good news to some, it is still news to us, Filipinos. Now, we are all c...
-
Collective. Collective force. Collective prayer. Collective help. I know that there are a lot of people praying for me right now....
-
-
One hell of a kid singing one hell of a song... And I now started to admire Lady Gaga for tweeting this video and saying, "Can't st...
No comments:
Post a Comment