All the results are now with me.
I'll be off to show them to my oncologist today.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was reading my twitter feed this morning and a link led me to someone named Yen Baet. Who is Yen Baet? The Fil-Am Ako website featured he...
-
My sister and I had a good time with my nieces and nephews (at such an ironic time). One of my nephews could play the guitar (one of my frus...
-
I called the lab earlier today to find out the result. And they're all good. So, this means that I'd be off early evening to get...
-
Collective. Collective force. Collective prayer. Collective help. I know that there are a lot of people praying for me right now....
-
One hell of a kid singing one hell of a song... And I now started to admire Lady Gaga for tweeting this video and saying, "Can't st...
-
This is one of my favorite songs these days. Call me a late bloomer, no problem. But I rarely listen to radio stations. How I got to know...
-
The Pilipinas Got Talent Season 2 is now on. All of you who have been following this blog know that I wasn't happy with last season...
-
Good Life - One Replublic
-
My attention was caught by my college dorm mate and good friend about this video of her son. She calls it Project Bagets . It's a schoo...
-
I was with my oncologist today. She said, "I think you already know what I'm going to say." I said yes. She also said that ope...
1 comment:
Your EKG result is OK..Your heart seems healthy...What are your plans now?
Post a Comment