So, yesterday was my forty-third.
And I had balloons!!! Yeah!
Well, for me, really, birthday parties aren't complete without balloons. It makes the place happy and more festive.
But I didn't plan it.
It was a surprise from two friends from the States who conspired with their relatives here to send me balloons. And together with that went three orders of pancit bihon, and cake. Of course, pancit bihon goes in line with the Filipino tradition of serving something long for long life. My friends said they ordered three for long, long, long life when I get well.
But, the not-so-good part of it all is just that I just got out of the hospital from my fourth cycle and I am not to have visitors. (There it goes again.)
There are some photos on my Tumblr blog here that shows only me. Yeah, no visitors. Not much of a choice.
But once I get well, there would be.
And I know it would be soon!
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I think "Things Mommy Said" will have to be an ongoing thing. It may not be a daily post but it will come as we realize more thin...
-
Our dog, Pepe, eats cotton candy. I tried to capture it in video but I failed. I must have clicked the wrong button or thought I clicked a...
-
I was with my oncologist today. She said, "I think you already know what I'm going to say." I said yes. She also said that ope...
-
I got this from our trainor... and I give credit to whoever is the writer... The Buzzard, Bat, Bumblebee, and Thee Buzzard If you put a ...
-
I was with my oncologist yesterday. Again. I showed the results of my blood works and it's (again) good news... everything...
-
About two or three Saturdays ago, I attempted to take a picture of myself. I've been wanting to have a picture to send to my family and ...
-
I woke up this morning covered with blanket from half of my face down. I almost got irritated because the reason why I had to do this was be...
-
This is a very touching tv commercial that is a reality these days. No matter what we say, they are the ones who suffer. The irony of it ...
-
Every morning, I passed by a construction site on my way to the bus stop. I happened to notice this a few mornings ago. I was thinking wha...
-
We only had to wait for an hour for the chest x-ray result. From what I saw, there is nothing to worry about. At least, it's not show...
No comments:
Post a Comment