Sunday, December 12, 2010

What's Up This Week?

~ I don't know if we can still watch the movie, "My Amnesia Girl." It's going to be on its third week here in our town's cinema and we have been putting it off since.  The thing is, my first ever free ticket from the cinema was in between the pages of my 'Miami Ink' notebook which I lost two weeks ago.  I settled to the conclusion that I lost it inside the jeepney.  I am sooooo pissed off with anesthesia.

~ I was walking along one of the streets less traveled here in our town when I came across with one of my 'dating suki sa video shop.'  I nodded and smiled.  He smiled back and when we were just passing by each other, he said, "11-27."  So, I asked, "what are those numbers?"  Then, he replied, "STL."  Oh.  Small Town Lottery.  So, is it the reason why we're having a hard time with coins these days?

~ Ok, I admit.  I'm still playing Bejewelled Blitz, and my highest score so far, which I made some time last week was about 421,000.  Which, I think I would be right to say now that it would be hard for me to beat that.  I'll try to look and sound busy with "CityVille" instead.

~ In the news some time last week, a homeless woman gives birth on street in QC.  I just want to ask, if she gave birth on the streets, where exactly did she make it?  Is it right to say that it is also on the streets?

~ Does entrecard really makes a difference?  What it does to me is take much of my time blog-hopping instead of writing.  Too much of my time actually.  Yes, it does makes a difference on the traffic numbers, but I'm not really sure if they are really my target readers.

~ Pepe is wearing a razor back.  Well, it's been a little cold lately.


~ This new facebook font is really small that sometimes I have to read something twice to make sure I got it right.

~ Do you actually believe those people in the hospital where Jewel is will not open spill the beans?  I started following the teleserye sometime two weeks ago, but I stopped when it seemed that Lance is succeeding in hiding Jewel in the hospital.  Come to think of it, the rumor between JLC and Shaina at St. Luke's went viral even without confirmation, how much more with the case of Jewel?  Stop pulling our legs, please.  And people, don't let your legs get pulled by these shows.

~ I have been going out a lot lately.  Aside from the project, there is something else and I am intending to go full blast at the beginning of next year.  Well, this meant that I am off the tv most of the time and not pissing myself off with the OMG capsule.  Oh, they probably read my last entry that's why the show was shortened so that the rocking chair people won't have the chance to doze off before the show ends.  Don't you think it's pretty clever?

~ It's okay if you want to laugh, but the I just finished with the audio book, "The Secret Garden" which I started months ago.  Had I known that it started to get exciting on the chapter after I left off, I wouldn't have stopped.  Anyway, right now, I started with "The Man Who Was Thursday:  A Nightmare."  The reader is a little fast for me and I don't think I can keep up.  So, just before I started with this post, I added "Pilgrim's Progress" just in case I decided to stop.  And just in case you're looking for classical audio books, I get mine on this website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts