Friday, December 17, 2010

Have you thought about this?

I saw this notice at the emergency room of the hospital.  I was waiting for our turn to be attended to and I don't know why it caught my attention.  I know that I belong to the group that looks around and see things, but this was at the most inconspicuous place; on the side of the water dispenser, and you could barely notice it.  Ironic because this should be placed on the most conspicuous place for us to notice.


My apologies for the blurred image.  The place was not brightly-lit and it was at the corner, not enough light for a good image.  But anyhow, light or no light, corner or no corner, I just want to share the message, which I think is very important for us to know, just in case you still haven't thought about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts