Friday, March 12, 2010

It's The Moment that Matters


I decided to have a late walk so that I can get not only a good exercise but a good amount of sunshine as well. The funny thing is, I woke up to a cloudy day with a very refreshing amount of shower as I started getting out of our house. I was thinking of going out but studied my instinct, which told me it won't get harder.

I was thinking twice whether I should or shouldn't bring my camera. But I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity of a flat light just in case one picture-moment springs out. And something did. I've been passing by this place for about a week or more already. I see this house, kinda like it but couldn't take a shot because sunrise is at it's back, giving me the old against-the-light photo thing. And this morning gave me the chance.

Then, I went home, took my breakfast and check my online things. I looked that this album posted by a friend and this picture caught my eye. I know that, for some, it won't pass the quality because it's a little blurred. But then, I just find it a one perfect-moment photograph. Then, I thought, "Sometimes it's not the quality of the picture, but the message it's trying to convey or the thoughts of the one who took the shot."


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts