Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bus Tales

I have been going home quite irregularly for the past few days due to client calls and some more errands. In the morning as well, I sometimes go not too early but just in time for work. This meant that I haven't seen my bus mates for some time already. But I had to go early this morning since I closed the office late last night and that meant that I have to be here early to open it on time. I saw my bus mates and couldn't believe that this is the first time that they saw my new hair done.

But anyway, it was inevitable not to talk about the tragedy that happened on Sunday here in Dubai which led to the death of 3 Filipinas and one Indian. The story was told here. We all know that roads here are not that safe. Then we realize, after all those qualms about long bus waits, we feel safer riding it now. The RTA management is responsible for all the buses here in Dubai and the drivers are fined and given necessary actions for their misbehaviors.

I now cannot help but wonder... it's not new that some persons have to take the driver's license exam several times (and I think the record was 11 times) and not make it, and accidents happen here frequently.

Anyway, the Dubai Summer Surprises is now on until 22 August. hehehehehe... Sale! Sale! and Sale! everywhere! Errr... How to buy? What to do? I have been seeing a Photo Exhibit will start on 12 August. I'll definitetly check it out and might join if tides are clear! Yeah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts