Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Embedded and Drifting

13 December 2007

23:46



I had dinner at Kuya Isma's place. It's on the 7th floor of their accommodation called The Oman House. I was looking through the window while washing my hands and I couldn't help but notice the view. This was around 9.00p.m. and traffic is usually still this heavy here in Dubai.


Embedded and drifting, I feel good. I am now training for my work and by next week, when the Filipina I will be relieving goes home to the Philippines, I will be alone and doing her job. She wouldn't be back until first week of February, and until then, I will be doing telemarketing alone. I hope at this time, I will be all set and ready to do the job. This would be the first time that the company would do telemarketing and this is an experimental thing for the company. I feel drifting at this point as to how it will all come out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts