Thursday, February 28, 2008

Burjuman

My officemate Ara asked me to go with her to the nearest shopping mall from our office. This is Burjuman. It's also one of the best shopping malls here in Dubai. Thinking that it has been two months and I haven't really gone anywhere else, I thought this would be a cool thing to do.
And it was. The funny thing is it was the last day of the Dubai Shopping Festival. It also means the last day of sale on most of the stores anywhere in the city. There were performances, little as they are. We have come across one, and it was nice to see them.
Again, this was taken with my mobile phone. I hate it that I don't bring my camera often these days. Maybe I should because there are a lot of unexpected things that is worth to be captured.
These people are walking on those sticks like they were using their own feet. I know this is trivial, but I still find it fantastic seeing them not so often.
This next picture is rather funny. I am amused by the way I have taken it, but blurred as it seems, I have the effect that I am looking for. There are a lot of good lighting effects (such as this) that you can see in this mall.
Then, we happened upon this painting. I immediately had this idea of taking this picture. It's good that Ara is very cooperative and never hesitated to cooperate with my weird thoughts...
Ready...
Aim...
Fire..

It was fun...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts