Sunday, December 30, 2007

Another Day

Well, I did prepare for this. Long before the first time I left for Dubai. That Christmas isn't going to be the same as back in our country. There would be work although some companies celebrate the holidays.

But I still find it strange to see christmas trees and santa clauses on window displays. It's not that I didn't want to see them here, it's just that I wasn't expecting that it would be allowed here in the first place. And the whole idea makes me think. What are those for? To attract shoppers? I mean, I don't expect them to really get the meaning of these christmas symbols. Maybe that's why I do not get the reason why they do it here.

Anyway, we were supposed to have our Noche Buena. Mimi, CIndy and I cooked spaghetti and inihaw na liempo. But unfortunately, not everyone made it because they went home late as they were required to work late. But anyway, the spirit was there, as in where the spirit of christmas should be... in our hearts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts