Sunday, October 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
As some of you may have observed, my trip for the past week has been the radio. I'm telling you, I am enjoying it. First two days, I...
-
This is how our profile pages would look like by October 4. But if you'd like to have it now, you can, just like me. Be aware thou...
-
Yesterday, I posted a photo of the house on the corner of the street where I now live. That is the site I see around the bend coming home. ...
-
That coffee shop was my friends and I's favorite hang out. It was quiet and we could have our conversations amidst a few cups of coffee...
-
I was off from chemotherapy for a longer time some time weeks ago. I didn't have enough funds so I had to wait until we could raise the...
-
A few weeks ago, I discovered the Google Reader and was able to learn a few things about it; like sharing articles, having RSS of my favori...
-
Part of my job is making cold calls to companies inquiring about the insurance requirements. This isn't easy as some of you might have ...
-
The first few days went by as every day did. Nothing unusual. Dust has finally settled on our new place and we are finally enjoying its a...
-
-
It's been a while. But I am still here. Like what I said on my previous post. It may not take until after the Ramadan, for I think I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment