Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Someone who's young knows how to play the harmonica


The guitar and the piano are my fascinations and frustration.  And I am always awed when I see people play them, especially if it is the youth.  But aside from that, I always have an admiration for youths who can play other instruments like the harmonica.  I am kind of following Julia San Jose on YouTube and discovered this video with Elmo playing the harmonica.

As Julia said, she knows that Elmo plays the harmonica but this is the first time she sees him play.  Now, I didn't know someone as young as Elmo is still interested on this instrument.  And it's kind of interesting to see him play it.  I wish he'll make more videos that show he's playing the instrument.  It's kind of rare for youths these days.  Really!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts