On August 31, the movie "Zombadings I: Patayin sa Shokot si Remington" will be showing in theaters. The movie is from the makers of Endo, Milan, In My Life, Anak and Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros.
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
There's a National Zomba Day
On August 31, the movie "Zombadings I: Patayin sa Shokot si Remington" will be showing in theaters. The movie is from the makers of Endo, Milan, In My Life, Anak and Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros.
It is an Indie film that stars Janice De Belen, Martin Escudero, Lauren Young, Roderick Paulate, John Regala, Odette Khan, Angela Kanapi and Eugene Domingo.
Posted by
Clara
at
8/17/2011 08:20:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Where I am at, it’s in the news that New Year Celebrations are postponed. And I quote in the news: All hotels in Dubai have been told to ca...
-
We only had to wait for an hour for the chest x-ray result. From what I saw, there is nothing to worry about. At least, it's not show...
-
Every morning, I passed by a construction site on my way to the bus stop. I happened to notice this a few mornings ago. I was thinking wha...
-
The final days of last week wasn't that fun. For those who wonder, I am still as strong as I can be. In fact, I was at the La Laguna ...
-
[This is a late post. I didn't want to post something like this at the start of the year so I waited for a few days.] This happened o...
-
Memoirs of a Holocaust Survivor by Icek Kuperberg My Rating: ☼☼☼ Photo credit: goodreads.com This is another account of the...
-
Out of Namamahay mode. I woke up this morning feeling a lot better than the past few days. The exhaustion brought about by the move + nama...
-
My hemoglobin test turned around a favorable result. I need not have blood transfusion, at least not yet. And I wish I won't have to....
-
I got this from our trainor... and I give credit to whoever is the writer... The Buzzard, Bat, Bumblebee, and Thee Buzzard If you put a ...
-
Yesterday, I posted a photo of the house on the corner of the street where I now live. That is the site I see around the bend coming home. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment