Friday, November 5, 2010

They Never Learned

I wanted to write about this since the re-launch, but things were busy especially with the project. Although I got stood up by one of the featured teachers, my interview with my next one is really very enlightening. And everytime I get to talk to a teacher, it's like climbing one rung to the ladder of my respect for them. But that's another story.

Anyway.

They never learned. They even re-launched it. Oh, I am talking about the OMG Capsule.

And even if these people from this network didn't learn, their contestants did. Have you seen them fight till the end since the relaunch?


Don't ever think that these contestants are chicken when they choose to go home when there are only three choices left.

Given their reputation of trying to mislead the contestants, the security of going home with Php 100,000.00 +- is the best move. It's the smartest move against the misleading game. So much for the crap of misleading the contestants.

This time I'm not going to say, "There you go."

I want to say, "Down you go."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts