I wanted to write about this since the re-launch, but things were busy especially with the project. Although I got stood up by one of the featured teachers, my interview with my next one is really very enlightening. And everytime I get to talk to a teacher, it's like climbing one rung to the ladder of my respect for them. But that's another story.
Anyway.
They never learned. They even re-launched it. Oh, I am talking about the OMG Capsule.
And even if these people from this network didn't learn, their contestants did. Have you seen them fight till the end since the relaunch?
Don't ever think that these contestants are chicken when they choose to go home when there are only three choices left.
Given their reputation of trying to mislead the contestants, the security of going home with Php 100,000.00 +- is the best move. It's the smartest move against the misleading game. So much for the crap of misleading the contestants.
This time I'm not going to say, "There you go."
I want to say, "Down you go."
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
There's a certain something in this song that makes me feel happy when I hear it. There's a certain something in this song that make...
-
I have been in remission for over a year now. Until. It all started when my bowel movement became irregular and I took it from not drinking ...
-
Nuan is an OFW in Ajman, an emirate not far from Dubai. She worked as a domestic helper for over a year. But sadly like any other OFWs, her ...
-
Dear Network, Don't push the TRO. The show, obviously trying hard to be how it was with your network, is not going anywhere. If you ...
-
"They say that money is the root of the evilest ways, But have you ever been so hungry it keeps you awake." There is another versi...
-
I was watching PBB last night. Without knowing that "Habang May Buhay" started, we didn't know that the time slot was changed...
-
For those returning visitors, I'm sure you've noticed the changes that took place about two days ago. I got a new template which I h...
-
Iko-Iko One Day - Dixie Cups This song should start our week happy. *It says this is a rare clip, and I believe it is. I just hope th...
-
All the results are now with me. I'll be off to show them to my oncologist today.
-
I was with my oncologist last Tuesday morning. All the tests were normal, she said. And that gives me a go signal for my first session of...
No comments:
Post a Comment