-
Dear Network, Don't push the TRO. The show, obviously trying hard to be how it was with your network, is not going anywhere. If you ...
-
"They say that money is the root of the evilest ways, But have you ever been so hungry it keeps you awake." There is another versi...
-
There's a certain something in this song that makes me feel happy when I hear it. There's a certain something in this song that make...
-
I have been in remission for over a year now. Until. It all started when my bowel movement became irregular and I took it from not drinking ...
-
Nuan is an OFW in Ajman, an emirate not far from Dubai. She worked as a domestic helper for over a year. But sadly like any other OFWs, her ...
-
[This is a late post. I didn't want to post something like this at the start of the year so I waited for a few days.] This happened o...
-
I was watching PBB last night. Without knowing that "Habang May Buhay" started, we didn't know that the time slot was changed...
-
For those returning visitors, I'm sure you've noticed the changes that took place about two days ago. I got a new template which I h...
-
This is the second (and I really hope it's the last) in the series of suspicious rip-off phone calls. This time, it's a woman. As so...
-
I asked the nurse if I got the name right. And she said yes, it's Karen in Rm. 307. I was in Rm. 313. I said I wanted to visit her, b...
2 comments:
About pichi-pichi, you can try the one's made by Amber, it's really good. You can check their website for their location.
Hi Pinoy Mom!
Thanks for the info! I'll check if they're near where I am from...
Post a Comment