Friday, October 1, 2010

What's Up This Week?


  • I was supposed to do this in the morning, but I got half-busy and half-lazy. It was drizzling when I woke up and it's just so inviting to stay in bed longer.
  • For this week, I've been busy working entirely on my own. But I'm glad to know that the moment I asked for some friends' help, they are very happy to support my new project.
  • My new project is www.lagunalife.org. Please visit the site. A comment would be appreciated. Sharing it to your other friends will really make me smile to the max. Thank you!
  • I never believed that Santa Clause really exists, until I was older.
  • I just submitted my third article on this get-paid-to-write thing. And the site will be in hiatus next week. I guess the reviewers got sleepy reading my article.
  • I need to learn to put this quote into practice: "Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubts." ~ Mark Twain
  • I'm really sorry if you kept on seeing changes in the website. But right now, I assure you, this will stay for long because I am now satisfied with the way it looks. I hope you are, too, dear reader.
  • I learned that the english term for our local 'calamansi' is musk lime. If you're a late-bloomer like me, now you know, too!
  • Did you know that Martin and Gracia Burnham lived in Malaybalay, Bukidnon for eight years? Now, you do.
  • I was surfing the tv channels and stopped awhile on the 'Living Asia Channel.' I learned that the beautiful Camiguin Island is an island that was formed by a cluster of volcanoes.
  • It's only 25 days before the elections. Damn! I can't vote!
  • On cameras, all I wanted is a Nikon D40.
  • Get this: do you know who Gelay 'Punit' Agustin is? I just couldn't help but notice that in almost every episode of 'Magkaribal' these days, she kept on tearing papers.
  • Who the effin' shit has thought of putting all these 'gurangs' in Pilipinas Win na Win? Especially the very rude and R-18 guy, Rico J. Puno. Oh dear, it's a lunchtime show...
  • Malware, malware and more malware in those blogs I visit... I'm getting tired of visiting websites these days because of this.
  • Do you know that in Batanes, windows and doors are only placed on the three walls of their houses? The only wall that doesn't have a window nor a door is the side that's facing the direction where the typhoons come from.
  • Do not believe everything you watch. The next time someone asks you where they can have their fridge repaired, don't tell them what "Pilipinas Win na Win" showed yesterday. When you need to have your fridge repaired, you go to the shop with a sign, "Refrigeration and Air Conditioning," and not in an "Electronics Repairs" shop. Where are the researchers of this show get their results?
  • For me, a birthday party is livelier when you have balloons, even if it's the 85th.
  • To all celebrators this mont of October, "HAPPY BIRRTHDAY!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts