Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday Rant


It was unusually cold yesterday (because March is not that cold anymore here) so I was feeling cool walking on my way home from the bus stop. I got into the picture-taking mood so I took out my camera. I wanted to experiment since I have always known my camera's weakness is darkness and it was almost evening - too late to call it dusk I guess. This was on the corner of the street where I now live. Well, when you see houses covered with lights, this means that a wedding is going to be held soon. This is one of their traditions. This evening, I was surprised to find the lights are gone - removed. I was kinda glad that I didn't put off my photo-mode yesterday.

I called up a client to ask how things are and that if he has any requirements. He said that he needs Keyman Insurance because he is being required by the bank as a pre-requisite for his loan. Not being so much aware of this type of insurance, I called companies who are providing this cover. Luckily, I found one, but the reply on my mail said that it's a bank facility. So, I figured there is something wrong. It's either the insurance company doesn't understand me, or my client didn't understand the bank. I wanted to find out more from the client, but am a little apprehensive that he might get offended, so I am thinking of a way how to say things right. I'll find a way til Saturday.

My sim card has to be renewed before the 4th. I have been thinking about shifting to another provider (and I did think hard about this). For days, I am trying to figure like pros and cons, this and that. Finally, I decided to get another number from the other provider and still keep the one I am using, and diverting it to this new number. One significant reason for this decision is that this new one charges calls per second instead of home minutes. Pretty cool - austering nowadays - who isn't anyway. I wanted to get the same set of numbers, but the promo ended. But it's still cool: the last three digits are my birth month and day... 801.

My havianas broke! Geesh! It's just sooo new... two-and-a-half-years!!!! Pretty cool huh! I initially didn't want them when it became a hit in Pinas. But my dad and sis insisted they bought me one as a gift (awwww....) and I loved it ever since. The thing is.. it's not easy to find it here... not as easy as Crocs which you can find at mall kiosks... So after all these years, it's going to be on my wish-list? But wait... do you think I can buy just a pair of straps? Because it's still perfect to me.... C'mon... Was just wondering... Gotta save, right?

Anyway, Thursday tomorrow... WEEKEND! Laundry... oh well... what else is there to do, anyway...

Copy me on QRT...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts