Monday, November 19, 2007

Here

I tried to stop myself from falling asleep as I have known me to be that way. I wanted to see as much good movies on the list as I can because I love watching movies and I believe that this is the ultimate time to see as much as my senses would allow. It was a nine-hour straight flight and I only saw "Hairspray" and almost more than half of Nemo. The rest of the times I was ehem, asleep… LOL…


My stewardess-friend asked me when I met her the day before I left how I respond to flying. I said it was like bad trip since di ko nga mapanood yong ibang movies. She said that was good instead of suffering some motion sickness or any other bad things. The last time I had a lot of choices and a lot of time but I only did see 'The Pursuit of Happyness' and 'Blood Diamond.' there were a lot more but I was so sleepy most that I couldn't help myself. Even funnier is that I noticed that the lady who sat beside me during the flight wakes me up when it's time to eat… LOL!


Anyway, so much for that…


We left at around 7.30pm and landed at 11.55pm as I heard the captain said as the plane taxied along the tarmac. We were also informed that we had to ride the shuttle bus to transport us from the plane to the arrivals area. That's how big Dubai airport is. Well, as far as I know, that is. It took us almost two hours to pass through the Immigrations. But not because there were so many questions. There WERE so many passengers!


So this is it… I am now back in Dubai back to a life that I wouldn't have imagined but came to like in spite of its imperfections. This life that brings hope of a better life again… after a roller coaster ride through those thirty-nine years of happiness, laughter, tears, love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts