Thursday, July 28, 2011

4th Cycle, 3rd Day.. Going home.

This is the view of the river when I woke up this moring.  The third day, 07/27/11.

The Sta Cruz River at its muddy state
As you can see, the river is already muddy.  This is an indication that there is much rain at the mountains.  This was what we worry about when it rains and the river has this color.  But luckily, later in the morning, they announced that the tropical storm Juaning lost its strength when it had its landfall.

Anyway.

My IV was removed in the early morning hours of today.  I complained and insisted that it be taken off because the 'tusok' is already hurting me.  Luckily, the nurses had the go-signal so it was removed even if there is still one-third remaining in the dextrose.

We went home a little later than usual.  There was a slight issue about our bill that I'd rather not talk about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts