Saturday, November 13, 2010

I admit I was with M.

I admit that I used Mozilla for about three days. But, that was just it.

It turned out that the real problem was the updates they did with Chrome. After that day, it was all good. Had the Chrome people made an announcement about such updates, I wouldn't have been clueless and doubted its reliability.

Now, I'm back with C.

I think it will be another long relationship before I try another.

Then there's E.

eBay had been bad to me the past month. It wouldn't allow me to relist my items so I gave up and just let the other items expire. I thought it was some issues with the personal account but I thought wrong. It turned out that my friend's store also had the same problem. She logged in to the forum and I did not. So, she brought me the news that all is well and good to go. I thank God for giving me friends like her.

So, tomorrow, the world of the Filipinos will once again stand still at about after lunch, up until Manny Pacquiao finishes his fight. Of course, the Filipinos will be for Manny, and the Mexicans will be for Margarito. Go, get him, Pacman!

After that, I'll be off to fix my eBay. I am quite excited, because aside from the old items that I will relist, I have been able to find another new line - affordable skin care products. There are quite several items and I think this will keep me busy until late at night. But I am hopeful that this will be the start.

In my real world, I am off to a bit of business this Christmas. I am taking orders for Christmas hams, particularly the Purefoods Hamon de Bola. This is really exciting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts