clara·fied
chewing letters to make sense
Pages
Home
DudayMind
Photo Blog
Photo Albums
Book Blog
MailArt
Laguna Life
Pasalubong
Bookshelf
Memories
Friday, September 10, 2010
Inside Their Classroom
The Ivan Padilla Gang.
The Ampang-Colangco Robbery Group.
The streets is their classroom.
Look what they have done.
Are we the teachers of these young people?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
quotes Che likes
Goodreads Quotes
Popular Posts
Sometimes brownouts are a good thing
My sister and I had a good time with my nieces and nephews (at such an ironic time). One of my nephews could play the guitar (one of my frus...
Getting Ready for Cycle 4
I called the lab earlier today to find out the result. And they're all good. So, this means that I'd be off early evening to get...
A Filipino photographer made it to the National Geographic's Exeptional Photo Contest
I was reading my twitter feed this morning and a link led me to someone named Yen Baet. Who is Yen Baet? The Fil-Am Ako website featured he...
There's not a thing that I would change
This is one of my favorite songs these days. Call me a late bloomer, no problem. But I rarely listen to radio stations. How I got to know...
The first cycle
When my onco finally arrived, she was ready to begin with the pre-meds. I immediately asked her about the tingling sensation that I felt e...
A perfect song to start the week
Good Life - One Replublic
He was allowed to leave, but let's continue praying.
Binay leaves for China to plea for 3 convicts’ lives If this is not good news to some, it is still news to us, Filipinos. Now, we are all c...
Word for today: Collective
Collective. Collective force. Collective prayer. Collective help. I know that there are a lot of people praying for me right now....
My LSS yesterday
You gotta watch this!!!!
One hell of a kid singing one hell of a song... And I now started to admire Lady Gaga for tweeting this video and saying, "Can't st...
No comments:
Post a Comment