Friday, April 24, 2009

Half-Music, Half-Life

*got this from Manny's page.

I am an '80s fan, but there's a lot more on my file. �Let's see what music says about my life...�

Here's what you'll do:

  1. Put your MP3 player, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on Shuffle.
  2. For each question, press the Next button to get your answer.
  3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
GAME!

If someone says 'Are you okay,' you say?
>> Don't Know What To Do - Ric Segreto
Ooopppsss... �Really?

How would you describe yourself?
>> Happy - Lighthouse Family�
Hahahahah... I guess this is true at the moment

What do you like in a girl?
>> Keep On Dancin' - Gary's Gang
Well, what can I say? �

How do you feel today?
>> Too Close - Next
Feels soo good when you're really close....

What is your life's purpose?
>> Faith - George Michael
I'm starting to get goosebumps now...

What's your motto?
>> Right Here, Right Now - Jesus Jones
Is this really true? �Or someone's just playing a joke on me... is it you, Manny? �LOL...

What do your friends think of you?
>> I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
Hey, my friend... tell me about this, please.

What do your parents think of you?
>> Frankie - Sister Sledge
Wait a minute... �is there a webcam here or something?

What do you think about very often?
>> Shooter (clean version) - Lil Wayne Ft. Robin Thicke
Really? �Like Achmed..... I Kill You? �hahahaha...

What is 2+2?
>> Tonight I Give In - Angela Boffill
I guess my math teacher in Grad 2 is totally wrong! �hahahahahah...

What do you think of your best friend?
>> On My Own - Les Miserables
Awwww.... I miss the company.... really! �Though I know she's just there.

What is your life story?
>> �I've Finally Found Someone - Bryan Adams & Barbara Streisand
LOL... that means it's not over yet.... yahoooo!!!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
>> Keep On Dancin' - Gary's Gang
What? �I have two files of this song? �LOL...

What do you think when you see the person you like?
>> I'm Not Gonna Cry - Mary J. Blige
Uh-oh... it's either I am too brave... or too stupid? �LOL..

What will you dance to at your wedding?
>> Be Like That �(acoustic) - 3 Doors Down
Yeah, right... Be like that... �as for the lyrics, you say your piece... �I'll take it.

What will they play at your funeral?
>> Do You Really Want Me? - Robyn
Hmmm.... Either way, I have to ask if they'll take me? �

What is your hobby/interest?
>> Stay Awake - Ronnie Laws
Yeah right... too much to do, too little time...

What is your biggest fear?
>> The Music Played - Matt Monroe
Haahahaha.... This one I should say.... I didn't get it...

What is your biggest secret?
>> Another Day In Paradise - Phil Collins
LOL... it was really paradise...�

What do you want right now?
>> Here Comes The Sun - Hit The Boom
Yup, because it's so cold here in our room

What do you think of your friends?
>> Harana - Akafellas
Errrr.... Can't connect.

What will you post this as? �Half-music, Half-Life
Some are true, some aren't, some don't connect at all... �but really, I like the thrill... hahahahaa...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts